- Nouvo Vizyon Vol, 22, No. 21 - Le 5 Desanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol. 22 No. 20 - Le 21 Novanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol. 22. No. 19.- Le 7 Novanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol.22 No, 18 - Le 17 Oktob 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 17 - Le 3 Oktob 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 16 - Le 16 Septanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 15 - Le 5 Septanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22 No. 14 - Le 22 Out 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 13 - Le 8 Out 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol 22 No. 12 - Le 25 Zilyet 2013
SNP Leader To Ask on AirSey Future
|SNP Leader To Ask on AirSey Future|
|Wavel says this|
SNP Leader Wavel Ramkalawan is calling for the Government to clarify the situation regarding Air Seychelles. In a Private Notice Question (PNQ) to Vice-President Danny Faure as Minister of Finance, Mr. Ramkalawan will ask about the financial situation of the airline and future plans.
The questions will come at a time of mounting concern for the future of the airline. The recent management changes, in particular the sudden departure of Captain David Savy who has been in total control of the company for a dozen years, has shown that a drastic shake-up in underway. Savy’s departure has caused further speculation about what exactly was happening with the airline. The PNQ, if it is not prevented by Speaker Patrick Herminie, should come up in the National Assembly next Tuesday and will help to shed light on the subject.
The commercial environment for Air Seychelles has been changing dramatically and took a further turn last week. Emirates Airlines announced that it was moving to two daily flights to Seychelles, a full total of 14 weekly. At the same time, Qatar Airways will also increase frequency to 7 per week. The competition from these airlines is one of the main factors pressing on Air Seychelles. How the national airline will adjust to the intense competition is a question that should be taxing all those concerned.