- Nouvo Vizyon Vol, 22, No. 21 - Le 5 Desanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol. 22 No. 20 - Le 21 Novanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol. 22. No. 19.- Le 7 Novanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol.22 No, 18 - Le 17 Oktob 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 17 - Le 3 Oktob 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 16 - Le 16 Septanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 15 - Le 5 Septanm 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22 No. 14 - Le 22 Out 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon - Vol. 22. No. 13 - Le 8 Out 2013
- Nouvo Vizyon Vol 22 No. 12 - Le 25 Zilyet 2013
New Mission for Leadership from State House
SNP Presidential candidate Wavel Ramkalawan has said that the SNP vision for Government included a new mission for leadership. State House will have a different role, he said.
The Presidential candidate stated that his choice of Nicholas Prea for Vice-President corresponded to the particular role that he wanted the President and Vice-president to play in a new Government. They would not be Ministers, whether for tourism, finance or other portfolio, he said. Ministries would have competent people in charge of them and the role of State House will be lead, supervise and monitor the work of ministries.
Mr. Prea was a man closely in touch with people who could listen and understand their problems and concerns, Ramkalawan said. He will be there for people and ensure that their concerns are heard in the work of Government.
Mr. Prea’s role as Vice-President would also be to bring the Seychellois people together in unity. This reflected the aim of the SNP Government in eliminating discrimination and allowing everyone in the country to play a full role.